- Hair Care
- Skin Type
- Body Care
- Skin Type
Organic Hair Shampoo
Organic Hair Conditioner
Hair Care Combos
Organic Hair Oil
Organic Face Oils
Organic Lip Balm
Organic Sheet Masks
Organic Face Mask
Organic Facial Kit
Organic Face Cream
Organic Face wash
Organic Face Serum
Apple Cider Vinegar
Essential Oil Combos
Organic Essential Oils
1000 to 1999
2000 to 2999
Are Face Sheet Masks as Good as Facial?
The whole concept of sheet masks is relatively new and it recently gained immense popularity in India. The list of sheet masks for different skin concerns is increasing every day in the Indian beauty industry.
What are sheet masks?
Sheets masks are face-shaped cellulose sheet fabrics soaked in the nutrient-packed solution, serum. These masks originated from Japan and Korea, the countries known for their commitment towards skincare. The lightweight formula of these cellulosic face mask sheet get absorbed deep into the skin cells resulting in glowing skin from the first use itself.
How are sheet masks different from face masks?
Face masks usually come packaged in a tub which means it can be used several times. On the other hand, sheet masks can be used only once, making it slightly more convenient and hygienic as compared to face masks. Furthermore, the strong point of the sheet mask is to provide hydration and moisturization. However, face masks help in exfoliating the skin’s surface to remove dead skin cells. Sheet masks are easy to use and every time you can use different sheet mask as per your skin concern and climate conditions.
Benefits and facts to know about sheet masks
- Sheet masks are available for various skin problems. However, all the sheet masks provide ultimate hydration that helps add a youthful glow to dehydrated looking skin. If you have acne issues and nothing is helping because your skin is ultra-sensitive, you can use sheet masks for acne containing tea tree and neem extracts and goodness of Witch Hazel.
- It is packed with antioxidants and offers nourishment to the skin. Just like face masks, the benefits provided by sheet masks depend on the ingredients and the skin type.
- The serum-based formula of sheet masks is packed with active ingredients that helps achieve a radiant looking skin much faster.
- It is really easy and convenient to use. All you have to do is apply the mask, let it rest for 15 minutes and take it off. Hence, you can use it even when you’re on the go and achieve a glowing skin in less than 20 minutes.
- It comes with a protective layer that ensures that the solution is trapped between the sheet and your skin. Thus, it seals in the optimum level of nutrients and moisture. If you have an oily T-zone and you face breakouts more than often, you can use sheet masks for oily skin which contains tea tree oil as the ingredients control production of excess oil.
The purpose of sheet masks is to nourish and exfoliate the skin. These liquid-based formulas come in many variations that claim different results such as lifting, preventing acne, and hiding fine lines. Organic sheet masks serve as a relaxation tool while relieving inflammation and maintaining pH levels of the skin. Sheet masks are as good as face masks, furthermore, It isn’t harsh on the skin and doesn’t strip off the natural oils from the surface of the dermis. The sheet fabric is 100% breathable and natural that comfortable stays on the skin securely.
If you’re just diving into the world of sheet masks, we would suggest you opt for organic sheet masks as they are free of parabens, synthetic fragrance, mineral oils, and animal ingredients. This makes organic sheet masks emerge as the best sheet masks, further, 1-2 of these masks are the equivalent of a week’s worth of nutritive serum.