Sr. Exec. – HR & Admin
Experience Required: 3-5 years in HR Domain with FMCG companies in their corporate dept. Must have handled good employee strength.
- Reporting To: HR Manager
- Offered Salary package: 25K - 30K CTC (21K - 26K In hand)
- Education: BBA / MBA in HR. Candidates must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics: Proactively assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Organize and maintain personnel records: Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Prepare HR documents, like Appointment Letter, Confirmation Letter, Appraisal Letter, Relieving Letter, Experience Letter, employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Should be well conversant with Statutory Compliance specifically ESI and PF management and rules. Need to be involved in new PF, ESI registrations and withdrawal claims of left employees.
- Provide support to employees in various HR and Administration related problems formally and informally, forward them to the concerned department and follow up for resolution.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Liaise with external partners, like travel vendors, corporate number providers, insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Assist HR Manager by providing relevant employee information (e.g. Leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules) for payroll, monthly after coordinating with departmental heads.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for teams (at Head office and Sales) in coordination with travel vendors as and when required.
- Office Administration: Maintaining stationary stock, record of stationary allocation, general administration. The candidate should be able to juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Work Experience: Graduate with 4-6 years of experience in data analysis and MIS report generation
- MIS Report Generation
- Handling multiple reports, working with formulae, pivot tables & Nested IF, Sum If, V lookup, H Lookup, Pivot Table & Pivot Table Chart, Charts, Forms, data validation & Scenarios and various other excel sheet components for accurate data
- Data maintenance, analysis, and preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly MIS Reports on MS Excel for tracking primary/secondary sales
- Resolve distributors' grievances, including adjustments for short supplies
- Coordination with regional sales teams for MIS reports on a daily basis
- Compilation of sales reports, distributor claims, team expenses, and their analysis
Sr. Executive—Digital Marketing
Work Experience – Graduate/Masters Degree with 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Should have experience on executing digital campaigns to increase website traffic—Email and SMS campaigns, social media campaigns, push notifications and more
- Have prior experience on order management and order processing on e-commerce platforms
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Experience on executing PPC campaigns and paid promotions – Google Ad words, Facebook, YouTube, etc
- Have knowledge of SEO – keyword research, traffic analysis, improving SERPs and optimization
- Working knowledge of HTML will be a plus
- Proficient in use of MS Office and analytical tools – Google analytics, Omniture, ad words, etc
Work Experience – Minimum 2 years
Location – Mumbai Airport
- Should be responsible in selling, customer service, and customer handling
- Should greet customers as they arrive at the beauty counter and enquire into their requirements for beauty products
- Promote and sell skin care products to customers by providing them with information regarding uses and benefits of the products
- Respond to customers’ queries on beauty products in a bid to enhance sales
- Meet or exceed sales targets by indulging in suggestive selling activities
- Offer extensive beauty information to customers and provide suggestions on specific products to use